Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Olivia @ 1 week old!

Hard to believe the week just flew by!!!
We(I) had a hard time deciding on a name for this show hopeful girl! I wanted something unique but pretty like her mama!!
I was undecided between my top 2 choices of Olivia and Lara....I love them both but in the end I could only go with 1 name and choose Olivia...

As she is a singleton she has no actual litter mates so we improvised with stuffed toys. That way she has something to snuggle up with!

Once she decided to nurse on her own there was no looking back, she had doubled her birth weight by 6 days old and at 1 week she was 285 grams!

So far so good! I love her domey head and the rest will be a wait and see! The big fat tummy is a great site!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Chris...she is soooooooooo beautiful....love love love the head.....