Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Upcoming Arrivals!!

In the midst of all the bus'y'ness that has been going on around here, Autumn came into season. As she will be 2 in September and 'just' finished her championship, it was a great time to breed her.
I decided to use an outside male this time around. My hope is that there will be a new show hopeful in the works and would be unrelated to my boys that I have here.

I decided to use this little boy. Marshall is an awsome boy and I loved his conformation and colour. Not to mention that he has a really nice head. He also happens to be grandson of Multi BIS, BISS Am/Can Ch. Durrer's Heirloom who is huge right now in the yorkies. Heirloom is 2008 #1 Toy, #1 Yorkshire Terrier, #8 ranking All Breed and the Highest Scoring Yorkie in History.
I feel very fortunate to be able to acquire these bloodlines which will only better my dogs for the future.
So mid October our 'hopefuls' should arrive! Keep your fingers crossed for healthy mom and healthy babies!!!

No comments: