Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 60th Anniversary!!

I think very few people reach this milestone.....in fact I was told that they don't even print "60" on the anniversary cards!!! So for 2 people to be celebrating their 60 wedding anniversary is quite rare.
My brother in law's parents were married in 1948 and had a celebration for the occasion this past week. We were invited to attend!
Unfortunately I didn't know a whole lot of people but I could see that there were lots of family and friends who joyously gathered in honour of this quite rare event.
Here is the happy couple!



My sis and her lovely soon to be daughter in law.

The head table enjoying a really good meal. The kids and grandkids...


Congratulations!! Wow...what an accomplishment!!! These folks are both in their 80's and still live at home and look after one another. Makes our 18 years look quite measley!

No comments: