Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visit with Julie

I had the opportunity yesterday to visit with my good pal Julie. Julie has been a wonderful friend over the years and has adopted 3 of my yorkies and 2 of my maltese. At one time I was breeding maltese as well but decided to focus more on one breed rather than 2. Julie and her mother Dorothy took my maltese in and have given them a wonderful home over the years! I am greeted with lots of kisses from them. Jenna wears all pink...pink coat, pink collar and pink bow, Diamond wears mauve, mauve coat, collar and bow. They are just adorable.


More recently Julie has taken in my soon to be retired male Jack. I know she is taking excellent care of him and when I visited yesterday he looked completely at home and well settled! Thanks Julie for taking such good care of the dogs!!!

No comments: