Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Bathroom..almost finished...

Well our bathroom is nearing its completion. I am very pleased with the entire outcome of the reno..minus the drywall dust that I seem to be still finding all over the house, it was definitely worth it!
There isn't that much left to do, we plan on taking the window out and making it into a full door but that will likely be in the warmer weather. That way I can just zip my laundry outside in a jiffy.

You can see here that we need shelves and doors on our closet. Dave's very talented brother Norm is making the doors and trim. I think the yorkies are pleased with the reno too!

I absolutely love this vessel sink. We changed our minds so many times but finally decided on this sink/vanity...I think its great!

The top of the knee wall is not quite finished yet either...that is being made the same as the trim.

We stacked the washer and dryer, and added the laundry sink for ease of bathing the dogs and also for messy wash ups from the barn etc... I was able to bring in my grooming table for a total grooming area for the dogs as well.






1 comment:

Christy said...

I am so jealous of your sink and your washer/dryer. Make sure and post before and afters once it's all done!