Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Miniature Horses

Miniature Horses were the first animals to occupy our fields when we first moved here. They are very friendly and love to get their carrots and apples for treats. We occasionally have foals and they are so perfect in a mini form is it amazing.

This is Tanner, a black pinto, my future stallion and herd sire.

This is Diesel, a palomino, my current herd sire and an absolute baby...we all love "D"

This is Saucie, a chestnut pinto, or Sausage as she is nicknamed...Saucie loves her food.

This Liley, a silver pinto, she is a little shy but loves her belly scratches.

This is Indy, a chestnut roan, she made a visit to the nursing home on Christmas Eve, the residents were just amazed by her and loved her up. She of course loved all the attention. Our little diva.

This is Ella, a bay appaloosa, she is a mischeivious one. If I don't get her the attention she wants, she will bite at my clothes until I pay attention to her!







1 comment:

Christy said...

my favourite is for sure pinto. He reminds of a shrunken cross between a holstein and a horse! So cute!