Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jack Frost

We woke on Saturday morning to a beautiful cool crisp day and discovered that the trees were all covered with snow. Made for some beautiful pictures!!
An added bonus is that the sun was out and shining. We are very much vitamin D deprived this winter so the shining sun was a welcome sight!





Also a belated valentines post. We had a nice day and went for dinner at Kelsey's. We brought Cassie and Lucas along, they of course sat at their own table! I bought the kids each a rose, 2 red for the girls and a yellow for James. They were surprised but I thought it was a nice sentiment. Dave bought me a large black garbage can....apparently he loves me enough to buy this so I can stop cleaning the yard for recycling that Reece continually gets into and decides to scatter about the yard!!!! Yes it has a lid!!

No comments: