Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're back!!!!


Yes, we are back home! We arrived back Sunday evening. We had an amazing week of sun, relaxation, family time and lots of memories to remember.
I am slowly getting back into the swing of things, there has been so much to do!
I had over 200 emails to catch up on (60% junk), laundry, gathering up all my dogs who were scattered in different homes, housework, bill paying etc, etc...the list goes on!
James did an amazing job while we were away and looked after the house, the barn and the critters in it, the wood furnace and Bella, all while going to school still. I am very grateful and very proud! Without him, this trip would not have been possible!
I will get to blogging about our trip shortly as I have over 400 pictures that I want to chose from and share the best with you!
I want to thank my sis and her hubby for agreeing to come with us! We had such a great time and I will always cherish the time we spent together! The subject of a future trip has already come up and I am so ON! In a year or two of course as the budget allows!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Chris....we had an amazing amazing time...beautiful family time....and yep we are soooooo up for another trip....love you sooo much.....