Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Keep us in thought...

A particularly emotionally difficult situation has reared its ugly head again lately. A problem that I had hoped was in the past has reignited itself and again we must face it.
I have struggled as to the why it must be so, and I cannot give any answers to that question.
Please keep us in thought as we attempt to deal with this situation and finally put it to rest.
I reread a post I had done last year about encouragement.
It read something like "If God brings you to it, he will lead you through it"...
I have tried to remember that while I am knee deep in the stress of this situation.
Please keep us in thought as we muddle through this and my hope is that we will arrive on the other side stronger and closer together...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I will for sure! Yuk, situations like that always make my stomach upset and give me zits, like I need more stress?!?!?

Praying you through this tough time, just think, you'll be on a beach in just a few days!

Nancy said...

Chris....we will get through this together.....