Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Messy House

Well finally our bathroom is getting renovated!!
For those who seen it before...you'll know what I'm talking about. It was old and dated and really not functional for what we needed.
So about 2 weeks ago Dave ripped everything out of the bathroom to start over. My idea was to make better use of the space and add a laundry sink so I could bath the yorkies easier.
Here is a picture of before....this is how is looked before we moved in....


This is how it looked after everything was ripped out...


This is how is looks today...we have it painted and a new sub floor down. Cassie and I choose "Asian Silk" looks kind of like a terracotta colour. I was a little scared as it was bolder than I probably would have choose on my own but anyway we went with it.



While the work progresses, my kitchen looks like a construction site. On the weekend Dave hooked up my washer/dryer at my kitchen sink...nope no rednecks here....well maybe the toilet sitting on the deck might be the deciding factor!!










No comments: