Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting there..

Well the bathroom reno is still in progress. We managed to get the washer/dryer stacked and in place last night at about 11:30pm...this was not without alot of fiddling and last minute adjustments. I must say that Dave is very talented and handy when it comes to plumbing and electrical and he likely will never need a pacemaker with all the extra volts that he absorbed this week!!!! So far the bathroom looks great and I am very pleased! I can't wait to have it all finished and complete....patience is not my strong point!!! So I can do laundry today!! I never thought I would hear myself say this but I was in serious laundry withdrawl....

Here we are so far..





We still have a ways to go before its complete...the shower is the next project and we have get our cabinet doors and trim measured and made...but its coming!!!


No comments: