Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More of our dogs..the girls

As promised here are some pics of our beloved 4 legged members of our family that share our home. All our dogs are registered with the CKC and all my breeding dogs have obtained their championships.

This is Avery...my princess who will remain with us forever. Avery was my first champion and she has the sweetest personality of any of the dogs in the house.


Avery


This is Mercedes...aka Sadie. Sadie came to live with us at 10 months old. She overcame her shyness to shine in the ring and obtain her championship. She is always there to greet me but can be still shy with strangers...but we love her anyway!

Sadie

This is Sienna...she since she was born (in my van, thus the name) has captured the attention and heart of Cassie who simply adores her.

Sienna

This is Bailey...she belongs to James and is a favourite of any who visit. Bailey like to grin and smile at newcomers to get them to give her attention.

Bailey

No comments: