Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 months exactly!

6 months ago we welcomed Sadie's puppies into the world. How they have changed in those months. We still have Ava with us, and Dexter and Miller have new families. Happy 6 month birthday to all 3 babies!
Ava, we love your beautiful face, to me you have the epitome of the yorkie head. I love your spunk and your fearless nature. I also love the way you are friendly to everyone who visits and are not afraid of any one!

Here is my sweet girl at 6 weeks.....

And today at 6 months......



Not too long after the birth of Ava and her siblings ( a week to be exact ) we also welcomed Cruiser, Cricket and Maya. Cruiser as well has remained here with us while Cricket and Maya too have new families. They will hit 6 months on the 15th. So an early happy 6 month birthday to them too!
Cruiser, I have come to love your sweet nature, you posess your dads sweet and loving personality. I also love how you are trying to "come into your own" and boss around your papa and Tye..(the other boys in the house)
I love your endless liquid brown eyes, your all around conformation and the way you float when you move.
Here is Cruiser at 6 weeks...
And here is Cruiser today at almost 6 months...



I am so pleased with both puppies! They are maturing into fine specimens of their breed and I am so happy that I kept them both! As with most yorkies, training has been challenging but most things that are totally worthwhile are worth the hard work!
Both babies have been to some conformation classes and I was so amazed with them and how well they did! I am excited to see how what the future holds for them both and more excited when they will enter the show scene!







No comments: