Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sister's Rule!!!

For the past week and a half I have had a special visitor!! My sister has been joining me from BC. We have had a fabulous time. Lots of catching up to do (havn't see her in a year). Lots of heart to hearts, lots of girl talk and chit chat. We did nails and went for walks in our beautiful weather while we had it! We went to our local dog show and visited friends. I had to say good bye to my sis this afternoon and as always it was very hard to do. Our visits are never long enough and always too long in between and they take too long to come. I feel very blessed to have you for a sister Nance...it is true .... sisters rule! Can't wait to see you again...hopefully in July!! Love you XOXO!!

Brit and Aunt Nance having a duo with the Wii!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you both had a blast! Hoping to see you in July!

Shawna said...

You are blessed to have Nancy as a sister, she is a blessing in every way!