Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lovin' Spring on the farm!!!

We hope spring is officially here to stay!! That being said...the prairie provinces had sub zero temps this week and got more snow dumped on them....so will it come here??? Hope not!! They can keep it! This week has been gorgeous with temps in the mid 20's. We have been so enjoying the warm weather! Love spring!!!
Very quickly these soft maple trees hide the front of the house once they get their leaves so thought I would get a front shot before hand.

Our rhubarb patch and raspberry canes are lookin' good so hopefully we will get a bumper crop this year!!

My walkway is looking a little bare yet but I can see new growth all over the place in my flower beds...can't wait to see more colour!

My first flowers of spring!!


Even the yorkies are enjoying the warm weather. Cole and Autumn had fiesty game of tug o war yesterday in the sunshine!

I love seeing my animals graze on the pasture. There is something so peaceful and satisfying about it.



1 comment:

Christy said...

Certainly wishing we had your weather here........snow in April, what gives!