Monday, June 7, 2010

Remembering a Birthday...

As some of you may know or may not know that I had 2 sisters. We lost our sister very suddenly at the young age of 32. It is coming up next week to be the 12th anniversary of her passing. Today however would have been her birthday. She would have been 44.

To say that I miss her would be an understatement. I think Linda understood me the most during my teenage years and I valued the friendship that came from that and how close we became in the years following.
I so wish she could have been here to celebrate her birthday, I can imagine how different so many things would be if she hadn't passed away.
Happy Birthday to my sis and remembering her again next week on June 14, the day we tragically lost her.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I so remembered you yesterday Lin...I still hurts..will love you always....Nanc