Saturday, May 22, 2010

A work in progress......

Still at it!!!
The process has been slow but it is getting there! In the past few weeks, the cupboard doors have been painted and the border has come off!

Still a ways to go but I am super thrilled with the kitchen so far! I still have not chosen a paint colour...I am undecided between 2. One is called Surrey Beige...which is more of a brown/olive colour and the other is called Golden Rice which is a gold/olive colour....still, still undecided!!!
We have the back splash chosen and bought...a mosiac natural beige stone. It is going to look great!

Going to change the window treatments as well. We need something to keep the rays of the sun out in the summer so am thinking of some roman shades to update the look a bit...I am so over the mini blinds!!! GONE!

The hardware is coming! So for now we have this classic but functional screws to open the doors!

Overall I am thrilled with how it is coming together! I hope to get the pain this week and get the walls done! Will post updated pics as it happens! Any thoughts on paint colour, would love another opinion??? Let me know! I am over the golden yellow colour...want it GONE too! Was happy to have the sunflower border come down. I liked it at the time, and still like sunflowers but they will look nicer in a vase not on the walls!

No comments: