Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Autumn @ Ontario County Kennel Club Show

Yes, I'm still here...just busy busy and not alot of time to blog!
Autumn this past weekend competed at the Ontario County dog show, here are a few pics my good buddy Esther took and sent me. I was working so she was out with Peter my handler.
My baby on the table.....



I am at a really frustrated point with her and her show career, she has recently competed in 2 weekends of shows (7 shows in total) and didn't pick up ANY points. She really should have picked up some anyway...Not sure why, even Peter doesn't know why. He feels she is nicer than some of the dogs she is up against however she is making her look bad. I watch her move at home and it is certainly not the way she moves in the ring. Some dogs are not show dogs and don't really like it. So this is where we sit, she is on 5 points, has to get 5 more and she is a finished champion. Do I throw in the towel and waste the money I've already spent on show entries and handling fees???? Or do I carry on and risk spending more money with the chance she will not pick up any more points???
Certainly frustrated as I believe and so does he that she is a nice girl and definitely worthy of the title...


No comments: