Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tye graduated Advanced Novice Obedience class!

Last week Tye graduated from his 2nd round of obedience classes. He learned basic commands in his first round but in the 2nd round alot of repetition on sit, down, wait and come. He definitely knows what he is being told...and most times he listens but still sometimes he has his own mind about things...not a terrier...no???!!


Just a couple of random shots of Tye...out of the 300 or so I had to choose from!!


I am pleased to see how much Britt loves this little guy. He is a sweetie and so so funny! He has a quirky personality that I know I have really enjoyed getting to know. I am impressed how responsible Brittany has been towards him and owns up to looking after him when it isn't always convenient.
GOOD JOB TYE (& Britt too)!!!

No comments: