Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brittany turns 13!!

Here she is! Our Britt is a teen! Hard to believe that 13 years has gone by. What a fine young lady you are growing up to be! WE love you lots!!!!!!

Here is Brittany at 1 year old. She wasn't walking at the time so we placed her against the counter for a stand up shot. She walked days later....

I think this is my favourite shot of her. At 4 years old, she loved to have her hair done and I couldn't get enough "hair pretties" in. Ahhhhhh...gone are those days but how I loved dressing up the girls.

Here is she on her birthday....she got her own camera this year. Now we can avoid the fights over Casi's camera! It is pink of course...Brittany loves pink!

She is also loving "The Clique" book series by Lisi Harrison. We got her some more to add to her collection.

Brit and Madi...

Brittany, Madi and Amanda...
13 Candles!!!!

Brittany and Karen....

Just being silly.....

This picture is whatever you wanna make of it???

The girls went "rockabowling"...which is basically bowling in the dark with music and strobe lights....Brittany tries a different move??

Casi gets a strike???
Hands up....
I hope she had a great birthday, we took her out for supper at the Mandarin for superb buffet. I can't believe how fast these years have gone...it is almost unfathomable that she is a teenager. I love your perky personality Brittany. I love how independant that you are, even though that is trait that sometimes annoys me the most! I love that you are growing up strong and have a good sense of right and wrong and I know that you will succeed in whatever goals you set for yourself. LOVE YOU BABY!!!













No comments: