Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Near the end of June Dave and I celebrated a milestone! It was our 20th Anniversary!
I woke to a beautiful card on the table with a note inside requesting dinner and a movie! My hubby had taken the night off work to spend together!
We went to Red Lobster for supper, had a beautiful dinner and we were set to go to a movie but Casi called and said that one of our goats was having her kids.
Really not wanting anything to happen to the babies, we came and discovered the mom had 2 beautiful babies! It was a nice anniversary present!
Hard to believe 20 years has gone by! I had the girls put together a slide show with pictures from way back to now of us. They added our wedding song and it was really nostalgic! It remains on Casi's computer! If I ever get it on my computer I will post it for sure!
Happy 20 years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary..!!!!!!!!
I seem to always miss it..Sorry..
20 years..!! Congratulations...!!!!
Glad you took the time to do something SPECIAL TOGETHER..!!!!
Hope you have many. many.. More..!
Esther

vincent said...

May the Grace of GOd continue to guide, bless and keep your family together!

blessings
Fr.Vincent